Thursday, May 21, 2009

NEW BLOG

My sweet little friend Miss M and her mom have inspired me. I didn't like my previous blog site and I did a terrible job of keeping up with it (and no guarantee this will be any better but I will try). I'm recuperating from surgery and needed something to occupy my time while sitting... which I'm already tired of doing. I'm supposed to "take it easy" for 2 weeks and it's only been 1. I could become quite a bear in the next week so watch out. "Take it easy" - what does that mean anyway? OK, yes, the doctor was a bit more specific but that's what my friends and family are telling me. I don't like to "take it easy"... and how does one do that when VBS is in 24 days, 6 hours, 35 minutes and counting?

And speaking of counting down... Sara arrives home in 13 days, 6 hours and 32 minutes...

1 comment:

Between the petals said...

And so we really needed a VBS countdown ??!!! LOL!!