Saturday, May 23, 2009

ACCUSED!

I think Charlie just accused me of going out while he was gone today... but I did not!! He picked up my bluetooth earpiece off the bed and wanted to know what it was. I told him. He asked how I got it. I told him it came today. He replied, "It CAME today? You didn't just GET it today." Yes, it came today. I would not risk getting caught going out... at least not quite yet.

Sammy, Lizzie and Jason came over tonight and shared dinner with me that Lydia and Sherry had brought this week. They were both scrumptious. We also have a dinner in the fridge from George but I didn't want to share so it'll be for Sunday dinner.

I'm very proud of myself for managing to get my email to work on my new iPhone... at least from my SBC account. The church account... now, that's another story... and not a pretty one at this point.

Have you read "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas"? If not, you should. I can't get it off my mind. It's a short read and would be willing to lend my book to anyone who'd like to read it. Now I'm reading "fluff" as one of my friends calls it... "Playing for Pizza".

"Oh, wait... I need to give Moppy a kiss." :-) Music to my ears.

No comments: