Thursday, May 28, 2009

FRUSTRATING DAY

I'm glad it's almost time for bed. It was a frustrating day for me. I think I'm at the end of my rope of staying in so it's a good thing I'm going for a post-op visit on Friday. Maybe... hopefully... the doctor will let me go back to work. It was one of those "nothing goes right" days as I tried to get some work done and didn't have everything that I needed. And I needed to complete a project and it wasn't going well either. But as often is the case, God sent a ray of sunshine. Justin and his mom dropped by with some fresh strawberries. They were already cleaned and cut up and ready to eat. And they were delicious! Thank you, Roni & Justin!!

Malikas and I played some gin rummy online this afternoon and that helped to forget about some things that were aggravating me... except that I'm behind on our bet 10-8.

I'm off to bed with hopes for a better day tomorrow.

No comments: