Friday, May 29, 2009

HALF RELEASE

OK, I'll admit that I was hoping the doctor would say "all is well... get back to work". Instead he said "all is looking well but you still need to take it easy for at least two more weeks." He asked about my energy level and I almost laughed, "what energy?" He said "you'd be amazed at how much energy it takes to heal from this kind of surgery." I'm convinced. However, I did manage to get some KidZone Worship and VBS work done before going for the other doctor's appointment. But that was thanks to Bug and Sam. They were a big help and didn't let me do too much. And then we had a nice lunch together at McAlister's.

Continue to pray for Masha. Her first final is Wednesday. I also talked to Sara today and she sounds great. She continues to pack and say her goodbyes. 4 days, 17 hours, 33 minutes... but who's counting.

Looking forward to Saturday... maybe another day with no rain?

No comments: