Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A GOOD DAY!!

A busy morning spent mostly on VBS work... a restful early afternoon... a trip to the grandkids to drop off Sara... and a quiet evening at church. Keith and I also spent some time this morning discussing a book we're reading together "Walking With God". Let's just say interesting... can't say I agree with everything the author says but he has made me think about some things so I guess that's good. Jenny invited Sara down to spend some time with her and Sammy and Lizzie. I had some new outfits for the kids so I brought them along. The kids immediately wanted to try them on and then wear them. Sammy said, "I want to wear mine now and then when I go to bed, I'll put it nicely on my dresser and wear it again tomorrow." Lizzie was just happy to have anything with Tinkerbell and/or Dora on it. They were both happy to model them for us.

Feeling pretty well this week. Still tire way too easily and that's frustrating. Looking forward to a FULL release by the doctor on Friday morning.
Storms are coming!!
Sara is looking to buy a car. Naturally, she went to her "little" brother for help. So she asked him the difference between a 4-cylinder and a 6-cylinder. His answer... "A 4-cylinder has 4 cylinders and a 6-cylinder has 6 cylinders." A wealth of information, isn't he??

1 comment:

Cupcake Mama said...

tell her that sounds JUST like my little brother the mechanic! Also, Lizzie is quite the poser in that first picture!