Thursday, March 11, 2010

SO PEACEFUL TODAY...

It's a quiet, peaceful, beautiful morning in the Isle of Man. Masha and Chris had a court hearing today about an immigration issue stemming from a visa refusal for her sister, Julia, at Christmas time. And that's about all I'm saying about that because I don't understand all of it. But I opted to stay home instead of going to court. It is such a beautiful day and that's really the only reason for this post... to show four pictures that were taken from the balcony off their living room.
Yesterday was a trip to the fish market for very fresh queenies (scallops) caught that morning... my favorite and will be my birthday dinner... as well as some smoked salmon for last night's dinner. Yummy!! A short drive to Port Erin so Malikas could show me where she does some fishing resulted in a reason to worry about her climbing on the rocks alone. :-( And then it was a late lunch at the Sound. Pictures to come soon...

No comments: