Sunday, March 14, 2010

From Jasper... Please Pray!

This post is from Jasper, our youth minister at PBC. I do not know this family but my heart breaks as I look at this young mom and her family...

PLEASE PRAY!!!

Jasper Speaks:

Please pray for Laurie Coldwell. She is a dear friend of ours who was a youth leader when we were at our church in Maine. She is the woman in this picture:


She suffered a sudden brain aneurysm yesterday and the prognosis is not good. Please pray for healing and for her husband, Don and their three kids. Here is a post from Don's Facebook page:

On Saturday March 13th my bride Laurie Coldwell had a brain aneurysm burst and she fell into a coma. Our brave and courageous daughter Emma immediately called me at work and told me that mommy was sick.

Paramedics took her to Maine Medical Center where a brain scan confirmed the bleeding and emergency surgery was started.

Without going into the gory details...we are praying for survival.

Please lift up my bride and my children in prayer as we face this challenge.

No comments: