Sunday, September 06, 2009

TWIML #4

Sitting: on my bed... it's been a very restful afternoon and evening... and much needed after a busy, crazy morning.

Waiting: for God to answer prayers for Malikas and Sara...

Glad: for a job that I love where I can impact kids, share God's love, help parents lead their kids to a faith in God, work with great volunteers. Also Glad for answered prayers with folks continuing to volunteer to be Awana leaders. And also Glad: for a negative biopsy...

Needing: self-control and patience in this weight loss effort... found out this week that one of the meds I'm taking can add 20-30 pounds and not come off until one is off it. Grrrrrr....

Reading: "Truth Seeker" by Dee Henderson. It's a series Sara got me hooked on. Also reading "Life on Planet Mom" but that will be a continuing process since it's what I'm facilitating in MOPS this year.

Avoiding: anything fried... or at least trying...

Enjoyed: KidZone Worship this morning... 36 kids!!! Woo-hoo!!! And a superb bunch of volunteers to help me... Kendra, Kim, Eric, Jennie, Sara, Teresa... you all are wonderful! Thank you! Thank you!

Preparing: for the first night of Awana on Wednesday... we're gonna rock the House!!!

Drinking: grape Propel

Snacking: on nothing; just finished a late dinner... leftover salad from lunch.

Trying: not to mess with my broken tooth until I can get it fixed on Tuesday.

Ending: with thoughts of our fun Fall Kick-Off and all the kids who registered for Children's Choirs and Awana. What a great week!!

No comments: