Sunday, February 21, 2010

START WITH A SMILE

We all know that kids say the darndest things... and they are usually incredibly funny. Well, here's a couple of recent quotes from those cute little grand-kids of mine.

Sammy & Lizzie are in the car with Sara and me and I say to Sara: "Call Dad and see what he's doing. Then we'll decide if we're going home or if we're going to run some errands." Sammy: "We're going to run errands?" Me: "Yes". Sammy: "Oh, why don't we walk some errands?" Yeah, why do we "run" errands. :-)

We're driving through our neighborhood and Lizzie sees the little lake. Lizzie: "Look, there's some water. I wish I was a duck so I could play in the water." Me: "What does a duck say?" Lizzie: "Quack! Quack!" Sammy: "If I was a duck I'd say AFLAC! AFLAC!"

I just wish I could remember everything they say...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How funny!! I can't believe how much those two are growing up!